• For the teeth affected exogenously, such as the teeth affected by coffee, sauce, tea etc
• For mildly , mildly tetracycline affected teeth
• For genetic yellow teeth
• For unknown reason yellow or black teeth
• For cosmetic use only
• Do not swallow
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Store in a cool, shaded place
• Out of the reach of children
• Temporary tooth sensitivity may occur but discontinue use upon sustained discomfort or irritation
• Always get professional advise from your dentist
In most cases, the natural colour of tooth is within a range of greyish-yellow shades. Tooth naturally get darker with age and their natural colour can be affected by the deposit of superficial stains acquired from the use of coffee and the tobacco and also certain foods and drinks. In addition, the perception of the nuances of your tooth is severely affected by skin colour and make-up.
Independently of the real colour of their teeth, people with black skin or who use dark makeup will look like they have brighter teeth. Although teeth are not naturally meant to be completely white, many people want a brighter white smile. In answer to this desire, a wide range of "teeth whitening" options has become available to everyone.
Teeth Whitening is safe?
Teeth Whitening is perfectly safe.
You'll get to see on a chart what shade your teeth are before the treatment and what shade you're likely to achieve.Holsmile is the leading supplier of teeth whitening professionals worldwide.We offer safe and effective teeth whitening products that achieve immediate results. Now you can get whiter teeth instantly, with amazing results. Our tooth whitening gels are the leading whitening gels on the market. Now, you can safely and economically get whiter teeth, instantly, with the fastest, most effective and affordable teeth whitening system available today!